Dalston Practice 1B Madinah Road London E8 1PG Tel: 020 7275 0077 Fax: 020 7923 9209
NHS e-Referral Service
The NHS e-Referral Service combines electronic booking with a choice of place, date and time for first hospital or clinic appointments. Patients can choose their first hospital or clinic appointment, and book it online or on the phone.
Book your appointment
If you have been referred to a hospital or clinic through the NHS e-Referral Service, booking your appointment online is easy, safe and secure.
You will need:
- The booking reference number stated on the booking letter
- The password you received from the practice
If you have been referred but do not have your booking reference number or password, please contact the practice.
You can also use the 'Start now' button to:
- Check your appointment details
- Change your appointment
- Cancel your appointment
- Cancel your referral
How to choose your hospital or clinic
In some cases you will have more than one clinic or hospital to choose from. The list of options will be the same whether you decide to book online or over the phone.
Before you select your clinic and appointment slot, consider all the options such as:
- How long do I have to wait for my first appointment?
- How quickly can I start my treatment?
- How far away is the hospital or clinic?