Dalston Practice 1B Madinah Road London E8 1PG Tel: 020 7275 0077 Fax: 020 7923 9209
Patient Participation Group
Dalston Practice has a patient participation group. The group meets regularly and includes a diverse range of patients to represent our practice’s population. The aim of the group is to contribute to improving the practice and the services we offer. If you are interested in being involved in the group, or would like more information, please call us or ask at the reception for a PPG sign-up form.
The Aims of our PPG
Our PPG aims to work with the practice to provide strategic input and advice to allow the practice to improve its services in line with feedback, and for patients to take more responsibility for their healthcare. The key aims are:
- To give practice staff and patients the opportunity to discuss topics of interest
- A forum for patients and staff to improve and develop services within the practice
- To provide an opportunity for patients to make positive and constructive suggestions/ideas about the practice
- To encourage health education activities within the practice
- To involve further patients from the wider population
Patients joining the PPG:
- will be more responsible for their own health.
- will have a better understanding and knowledge of the practice and its staff
- will have a forum to suggest positive ideas and voice concerns
- will benefit from improved communications between patients and staff
As a result, we will be able to plan services jointly with patients in order to increase their effectiveness.